We are looking forward to meeting you! You will initially undergo an examination to diagnose orofacial pain and pulpal injury and determine if the tooth is a good candidate for endodontic therapy or whether endodontic therapy is needed.
Please arrive a few minutes early to allow time to complete our new patient paperwork. The paperwork is conveniently linked on our website under the “Patient Form” tab. If you would like, you may fill these out online and bring a printed copy to our office on the day of your appointment.
Additionally, please note the following prior to your appointment:
- Bring your dentist’s referral
- Bring a valid X-ray of your tooth, if any*
- Bring a copy of your dental insurance card, if any
- Bring a list of current medications, if any
- Avoid taking any medication for discomfort at least six hours prior to your appointment
- Inform us if you have medical conditions of concern (e.g., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial joints, or heart valves)
- Inform us if you require antibiotics for any existing conditions
*Please note that, in order to properly diagnose your tooth, we will use what your general dentist has provided but may need to take additional images in our office. There is also a possibility that your case may require a dental CT scan. By implementing a 3D Cone Beam CT scan (CBCT), we are able to produce the highest resolution imaging to far better diagnose and treat our patients.